Genomcore/Made of Genes (https://genomcore.com, https://madeofgenes.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of precision medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique B2B technological framework designed to manage large volumes of personal, health-related, highly sensitive biomedical and health data aimed to diagnosis laboratories and healthcare providers. We also feature a packetized B2C/B2B2C personalized healthcare solution that combines genomic and metabolic analysis in a single test.
Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators or Seal of Excellence of the European Commission. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, high-potential, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager that fits in the following description:
● Planning digital marketing strategy and executing all digital marketing campaigns, including web, email and social media.
● Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
● Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
● Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Planning and executing the Influencer strategy.
● Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience.
● Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
● Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
● Excellent organization and management skills to lead different campaigns.
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
● Professional working proficiency, written and spoken, both in Spanish and English.
● In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
Other desirable skills
● Degree or MSc in Marketing.
● A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in Digital Marketing or Advertising for Healthcare sector or Luxury Brands.
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
What we offer
● A permanent full-time position as Digital Marketing Manager.
● Be part of a challenging, fast-paced, rapid-growing company.
● A gross remuneration of 38k€-42k€, adjusted to the experience of the candidate.
● Possibility of flexible working hours and partially remote work.
● A human, collaborative, challenging and motivating environment with high growth possibilities and continuous learning in a company setting trends in the personalized medicine field.
If you are interested, send a mail to email@example.com with your updated CV and the subject “DMM-202007 <your name>”.
Deadline for applications: 31 th July 2020