Genomcore/Made of Genes (https://genomcore.com, https://madeofgenes.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of precision medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique B2B technological framework designed to manage large volumes of personal, health-related, highly sensitive biomedical and health data aimed to diagnosis laboratories and healthcare providers. We also feature a packetized B2C/B2B2C personalized healthcare solution that combines genomic and metabolic analysis in a single test.
Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators or Seal of Excellence of the European Commission. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, high-potential, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager that fits in the following description:
● Follow-up of Strategic Projects, being responsible for the operational management of projects in biomedicine, ensuring the compliance with timelines, milestones and budget
● Providing professional guidance and technical support in the definition of new projects and application to competitive calls (national and international)
● Preparation of required documentation, presentations or materials
● Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
● Reporting and management of resources across different projects
● Internal coordination with technical and product team
● Training and supporting existing customers in the use of our bioinformatic services, tools and application
● Excellent organization and management skills to lead different projects
● Prominent team player able to coordinate a multidisciplinary team
● Strong interpersonal skills to build fluid relationship with external and internal stakeholders
● Ability to identify new opportunities, improvements or services for our customers
● Professional working proficiency, written and spoken, both in Spanish and English
● Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and knowledge of tools
● Demonstrable experience in the analysis of NGS, genomic and other -omics data
Other desirable skills
● Degree or MSc in Health Sciences and Bioinformatics
● Previous working experience in the Healthcare sector, desirable in Bioinformatics background.
● Experience with R/Bioconductor and Linux. Knowledge of Python
● Experience in the treatment of oncological data
● You have at least 3 years of experience in dealing with projects and/or grants.
● You have team leading experience.
What we offer
● A permanent full-time position as Project Manager.
● Be part of a challenging, fast-paced, rapid-growing company.
● A gross remuneration of 28k€-32k€, adjusted to the experience of the candidate.
● A human, collaborative, challenging and motivating environment with high growth possibilities and continuous learning in a company setting trends in the personalized medicine field.
If you are interested, send a mail to email@example.com with your updated CV and the subject “PM-20207 <your name>”.
Deadline for applications: 30th July 2020