Genomcore/Made of Genes (https://genomcore.com, https://madeofgenes.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of precision medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique B2B technological framework designed to manage large volumes of personal, health-related, highly sensitive biomedical and health data aimed to diagnosis laboratories and healthcare providers. We also feature a packetized B2C/B2B2C personalized healthcare solution that combines genomic and metabolic analysis in a single test.
Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators or Seal of Excellence of the European Commission. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, high-potential, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a Personal Genomics Product Manager
with the following:
• Improve company’s existing consumer healthcare products using genomics and metabolomics data for personalized nutrition, sport performance and well-aging.
• Research and Develop new consumer healthcare products in other wellness areas
• Interview with and provide feedback to users to detect product improvements opportunities
• Prepare product guidelines for other health professionals using our service.
• Collaborate with the Data, Bioinformatics and Scientific teams to evaluate historical results than can be used to improve the product.
• Manage and coordinate scientific dimension of special interest projects
• Degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Nursing or related disciplines
• Master in Genomics, Nutrition, Nutrigenomics or related disciplines.
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken
• Professional working proficiency, written and spoken, in Spanish and English
What we offer
• A permanent position as Personal Genomics Specialist in our Esplugues de Llobregat office
• High-growth potential in a fast-growing company
• A gross remuneration of 25-35k€/year depending on the candidate experience, to be adjusted with company growth
If you are interested, send a mail to email@example.com
with your updated CV and the subject “PGPS-202003 <your name>”