Genomcore/Made of Genes (https://genomcore.com, https://madeofgenes.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of precision medicine in common healthcare enviroments. We developed a unique B2B technological framework designed to manage large volumes of personal, health-related, highly sensitive biomedical and health data aimed to diagnosis laboratories and healthcare providers. We also feature a packetized B2C/B2B2C personalized healthcare solution that combines genomic and metabolic analysis in a single test. Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators or Seal of Excellence of the European Commission. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, high-potential, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a Genetic Counsellor to perform the following Duties:
• Genetic and reproductive counselling
• Clinical interpretation of genetic data and personal/family history to assess the risk of occurrence or recurrence of a certain condition.
• Management of genetic and clinical and bibliographic databases
• Educate about inheritance, genetic testing, prevention, available resources and research
• Support the improvement of company’s existing products and assist in develop new ones
• Prepare product guidelines for other health professionals
• Degree in Genetics, Biology, Biomedicine, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines
• Master in Genetic Counselling, Clinical/Medical Genetics or related disciplines
• Capability to be accredited as Genetic consultant by a competent body
• Demonstrable experience of at least 2 years in genetic counselling
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken
• Professional working proficiency in Spanish. Proficiency in English will be valued
• Knowledge of molecular diagnosis in genetic diseases
What we offer
● A permanent position as Genetic Counsellor in our Esplugues de Llobregat office
● High-growth potential in a fast-growing company
● A gross remuneration of 25-30k€/year to be adjusted with company growth
● The gross annual remuneration in the place covered by this call will be determined based on the experience and aptitude of the candidate.
If you are interested, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV and the subject “GC-202003 <your name>”