Genomcore (https://genomcore.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of personalized medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique technological bioinformatics framework able to combine high-end scientific computing workflows with user-friendly business processes designed for the healthcare sector.
Our technology stack comprises a modern mobile and web infrastructure that acts as an interface to a hybrid high performance computing cluster and big data systems. The candidate will be working together with other members of the IT team, reporting directly to the CTO.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Mobile Developer to
- Design and Implement new features for our mobile applications.
- Manage with mobile CI/CD technologies.
- Ensure the operational stability, security, and efficiency of our platform and infrastructure.
Minimum requirements (at least 1 year experience)
- Experience as a Mobile Developer with native and/or using hybrid frameworks (Flutter, react-Native or similar).
- Experience with TDD with testing tools (unit test, integration tests, …).
- Experience with mobile CI/CD technologies.
- Professional working proficiency in Spanish and English.
What we offer
- A full-time, permanent position in our Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona) headquarters.
- Remuneration based on the experience of the candidate.
- A challenging and motivating project with a talented team and growth possibilities.
If you are interested, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the tag “MOBILE-202001” in the subject.