Genomcore (https://genomcore.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of personalized medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique technological bioinformatics framework able to combine high-end scientific computing workflows with user-friendly business processes designed for the healthcare sector.
Our technology stack comprises a modern web infrastructure that acts as an interface to a hybrid high performance computing cluster and big data systems. The candidate will be working together with other members of the IT team, reporting directly to the CTO.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Full Stack Developer to
- Design and Implement new features in our software linked to databases, scientific computing clusters, and big data systems.
- Maintain and improve our backend infrastructure.
- Ensure the operational stability, security, and efficiency of our platform and infrastructure.
Minimum requirements (at least 1 year experience)
- Experience in microservices infrastructure development.
- Experience in scripting and control versioning (GIT).
- Professional working proficiency in Spanish and English.
What we offer
- A full-time, permanent position in our Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona) headquarters.
- Remuneration based on the skills and experience of the candidate.
- A challenging and motivating project with a talented team and growth possibilities.
If you are interested, send us an e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and the tag “FULLSTACK-202001” in the subject.