Last update: 16th November, 2018
GENOMCORE, S.L. (“Genomcore”, “Made of Genes”, “we”, “us”) uses data storage and recovery devices in the web site https://genomcore.com (“website”) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the responsible entity for the implementation. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the Users’ equipment (PC, mobile phone, tablet or electronic device) while accessing at certain Web Site’s content by electronic means or Apps. Cookies allow an App or a web site to store and retrieve information about the User’s surfing behaviour, equipment and -depending on the information it contains and the ways in which the equipment is used – it may allow the recognition of the User.
In any case the cookies used by Genomcore are only associated with one anonymous User and his/her device. They are not linked to any personal data, neither can read data from the hard risk.
Genomcore, on its website, uses the following storage and data recovery devices on it User’s equipment:
- Own cookies: are those sent to the Users’ terminal equipment from an equipment or a domain managed by the editor himself.
- Third party cookies: are those sent to the Users’ terminal equipment from an equipment or a domain that is not managed by the editor himself, but some other entity that processes data collected by the cookies.
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the website with the purpose of verifying the identity of the User requesting products and services.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which data will still be stored in the terminal and might be accessed and processed during a defined period by the cookie, and that it might take either some minutes or even some years.
- Technical cookies**:** allow the User to browse the web site using different options or existing services, such as, traffic control and data communication, identify the session or the access to restricted sections.
- Analytical cookies**:** try to quantify the number of Users and perform the measurement and the statistical analysis regarding the Users’ activity. These cookies are used on the website in order to improve the services offered.Own cookies:
**Name** **Purpose and description** **Type** **Type by length** websiteUsesCookies Session cookie. Saves the confirmation of cookie acceptance on behalf of the User. Technical Expires in 1 month
Third party cookies:
|**Name**||**Purpose and description**||**Type**||**Type by lenght**|
|_ga||Google Analytics. Used to distinguish between users.||web analytics||Expires in 2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics. Used to limit the percentage of requests.||web analytics||Expires in 10 minutes|
Cookies are not necessary for the services we provide, therefore, they will only be installed in the Users’ device if such consent is given. Through the web browser, Users can make their own privacy settings respecting the data storage facility and recovery devices. These procedures are subject to any update or modification made by the browser developers, consequently, it can not guarantee that it complies with the latest version available.
Those Users who decide to deactivate every cookie, might experience a decrease in the quality and speed of the service, and even lose access to some services offered through the website.
This project has been co-financed by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 program.