We are looking for a talented and motivated Data Manager to join our team.
His/her main duties will include
– Enforce policies for effective data management
– Implement industry standard techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
– Ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data
– Implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling with attention to all technical aspects
– Apply rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, stakeholders etc.
– Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
– Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
– Collaborate with Bioinformaticians and IT Team to analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
– Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
– Troubleshoot data-related problems
– B. Voc. in Software Development, Software Engineer or equivalent.
– Proven experience as data manager
– Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
– Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
– Solid background working with UNIX, Linux, VPN and communication protocols
– Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
– Full professional proficiency in English.
– Problem solving and aptitude to teamwork.
We also value
– Previous experience in clinical laboratories or diagnostic units are a strong plus.
– Knowledge of Spanish is a strong plus.
– Experience working with cloud providers.
– Programming skills in Python and/or R.
– Experience on the use of contents (Docker), source code repositories (e.g. GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.), and
– Experience in data-intensive computing infrastructures that integrate computing and data storage
What we offer
● A full-time, permanent position in our Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona) headquarters.
● Gross remuneration between 18k€-25k€, depending on the experience of the candidate.
● Possibility of flexible working hours and partially remote work.
● A selection of activities aimed to complete the researchers; career development
● A challenging and motivating project with a talented team and growth possibilities.
If you are interested, send us an e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and the tag “DATAMANAGER-202006” in the subject.