Genomcore (https://genomcore.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of personalized medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique technological bioinformatics framework able to combine high-end scientific computing workflows with user-friendly business processes designed for the healthcare sector.
Our technology stack comprises a modern mobile and web infrastructure that acts as an interface to a hybrid high performance computing cluster and big data systems. The candidate will be working together with other members of the IT team, reporting directly to the CTO.
We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps to
- Maintain, develop, and improve our deployment pipelines.
- Manage and develop our IT infrastructure as a Code.
- Apply upgrades and monitore our CI Infrastructure.
- Experience in automatization of CI/CD pipelines (JENKINS,…).
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (KUBERNETES, HELM….).
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (TERRAFORM,….).
- Experience in scripting and control versioning (GIT).
- Professional working proficiency in Spanish and English.
What we offer
- A full-time, permanent position in our Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona) headquarters.
- Remuneration based on the experience of the candidate.
- A challenging and motivating project with a talented team and high growth possibilities.
If you are interested, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the tag “DEVOPS-202005” in the subject.