Genomcore/Made of Genes (https://genomcore.com, https://madeofgenes.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of precision medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique B2B technological framework designed to manage large volumes of personal, health-related, highly sensitive biomedical and health data aimed to diagnosis laboratories and healthcare providers. We also feature a packetized B2C/B2B2C personalized healthcare solution that combines genomic and metabolic analysis in a single test.
Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators or Seal of Excellence of the European Commission. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, high-potential, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a talented Key Account and Project Manager that fits in the following description:
- Follow-up of Key Accounts and Strategic Projects
- Preparation of required documentation, presentations or materials
- Reporting and management of resources across different projects
- Manage internal coordination with technical and product team
- Provide support to Business Development unit
- Prominent analytical and organizational skills
- Natural ability to work a in multidisciplinary, multitasking environment
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn a complex technical product
- Capability to identify new opportunities, improvements or services for our customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, both fluid relationship with external and internal stakeholders.
- Professional working proficiency, written and spoken, both in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of MS Office and project management tools
Other desirable skills
- Education in Life or Health Sciences.
- Education in Business or Management.
- Previous working experience in the Healthcare sector.
What we offer
- A permanent position as Key Account and Project Manager
- Be part of a challenging, fast-paced, rapid-growing company.
- A gross remuneration starting at 25k€-35k€, adjusted to the experience of the candidate
- A human, collaborative, challenging and motivating environment with high growth possibilities and continuous learning in a company setting trends in the personalized medicine field.
If you are interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV and the subject “KAPM-20202 <your name>;”
Deadline for applications: 28 th February 2020